- RSS Channel Showcase 9978142
- RSS Channel Showcase 8428362
- RSS Channel Showcase 4602512
- RSS Channel Showcase 3006931
Articles on this Page
- 05/24/09--23:20: _Gov Requires Contra...
- 10/15/09--23:20: _San Mateo Fire Spri...
- 12/20/09--23:20: _Developer/Builder F...
- 02/19/15--00:05: _Title 24 Energy Rep...
- 04/22/15--13:40: _Seismic Retrofit Ma...
- 06/10/15--16:29: _Job Site Safety is ...
- 07/10/15--19:04: _Will More Builders ...
- 06/19/16--02:01: _Title-24 Seminar Re...
- 06/19/16--22:25: _More Than 150 Contr...
- 08/14/17--21:06: _Thank you
- 09/21/17--17:59: _Custom Request Form
- 09/26/17--20:48: _Andersen Architectu...
- 09/27/17--17:53: _Andersen 400 Series
- 09/27/17--20:38: _Andersen Architectu...
- 09/29/17--19:54: _Simonton
- 10/04/17--23:22: _Andersen Architectu...
- 10/05/17--22:37: _Andersen Architectu...
- 09/10/09--19:14: _Dolan's Your Green ...
- 03/16/18--18:03: _Irish Soda Bread
- 06/13/18--16:40: _We're Hiring! Submi...
- 05/24/09--23:20: Gov Requires Contractors To Verify Citizenship
- 10/15/09--23:20: San Mateo Fire Sprinkler Rule
- 12/20/09--23:20: Developer/Builder Fees: The Return of Common Sense & Logic?
- 02/19/15--00:05: Title 24 Energy Reports Required for Building Permits
- 04/22/15--13:40: Seismic Retrofit Mandatory Ordinance
- 06/10/15--16:29: Job Site Safety is More Than Compliance
- 07/10/15--19:04: Will More Builders Answer the Need for More Affordable Housing?
- 06/19/16--02:01: Title-24 Seminar Revealed 2016 Energy Code Changes
- 08/14/17--21:06: Thank you
- 09/21/17--17:59: Custom Request Form
- 09/26/17--20:48: Andersen Architectural A Series
- 09/27/17--17:53: Andersen 400 Series
- 09/27/17--20:38: Andersen Architectural Weiland Series
- 09/29/17--19:54: Simonton
- 10/04/17--23:22: Andersen Architectural Big Doors
- 10/05/17--22:37: Andersen Architectural Weiland Series
- 09/10/09--19:14: Dolan's Your Green Building Experts
- 03/16/18--18:03: Irish Soda Bread
- 06/13/18--16:40: We're Hiring! Submit Your Resume.
Contractors who have federal contracts need to start verifying whether or not their employees are able to work legally in the United States. Starting September 8, 2009, the federal government is requiring federal contractors to use the E-Verify system to check the immigration and citizenship status for anyone they hire and assign to new federal contracts.
Here's another example of a Washington D.C. council establishing one-size-fits-all rules that don't consider variations on the size of a new home construction project or remodels.
When cities and counties increase developer fees, logic suggests that new construction will decrease. Less homes and commercial property means fewer businesses and less tax revenues. Yet in some California areas the fee wars continue and in others, common sense is proving its worth.
The Buildings You Design, Build & Remodel must meet the California Energy Efficiency Standards of Title 24.
Sponsored by Dolan's and Simpson Strong-tie® for Bay Area architects, builders, contractors and engineers. Hope you were one of the dozens who were able to attend.and enjoyed the country breakfast at our Walnut Creek Showroom.
According to OSHA, nearly 6.5 million people work at approximately 252,000 construction sites across the nation on any given day. The fatal injury rate for the construction industry is higher than the national average in this category for all industries.
July 10, 2015 -- James Poulos, Staff Writer for the Orange County Register, says California Housing is Becoming a Political Football in an article published on FoxAndHoudsDaily.com.
Capacity crowd attended Dolan's Title-24 Seminar in June. It is part of our continuing program to provide important and up-to-date information regarding the California energy Code which is updated every three years. The 2016 changes to the Code take effect January 1, 2017. If you are an architect or contractor, designing and/or building in the State of California, it is imperative that you are up-to-date on code requirements.
We have received your request and will be responding shorty.
Thank you for visiting us. If you want to speak with a window and Door expert at any time,
please call 800-936-5267
If you want to see a wide variety of name brand windows and doors, Please visit our Showrooms in Walnut Creek (2750 Camino Diablo, Walnut Creek, CA 94597, 925-927-4662 ) and Burlingame (1410 Broadway, Burlingame, CA 94010 , 650-401-3500).
Request a free estimate
for window and door requests, including pricing.Complete the following and “Submit” or
If you need immediate attention, you may call 800-936-5267
(* = required)
Before Andersen created the A-Series, the company researched how windows contributed to architectural style. The result is a series of windows and doors that was carefully designed with authentic architectural style in mind. Every sash, every piece of hardware and every accessory easily comes together to allow you to create the home style you're after.
Andersen's most popular series with long-standing products, the 400 Series brings you the best overall blend of performance and style to satisfy just about any window or door need. With years of engineering and craftsmanship to build on, these windows are designed to live up to your high standards. Shop Dolan's and take advantage of lower prices, better service and higher quality.
Huge openings, seamless transitions, and outstanding performance. Discover stunning ways to connect the indoors to the outside with Weiland’s custom windows and sliding doors. Creative freedom is in your hands.
Simonton’s collection of vinyl windows and patio doors can be ordered to meet ENERGY STAR® guidelines and are recognized by Consumer Reports as some of the most innovative in the industry. products offer endless custom options – from colors to custom grid patterns and hardware – there are styles to fit any home. Our customers like the short lead time and the lifetime warranty that is transferable to the second owner. See these beauties and visit a window and door expert at Dolan’s in Walnut Creek.
Remove the boundary between indoors and outdoors with Andersen Architectural Big Doors. Create spectacular spaces for relaxing, entertaining or just being. Selections include patio doors for wall spaces from 10' high to 25' wide. Start by framing your view; capturing it in monumental glory. Then simply open the glass and enjy.
Embrace spectacular views in unprecedented ways with huge sizes and multiple configurations that offer unique and creative architectural possibilities for any application. This Series can help you create the home that is uniquely yours.
We have two comfortable, helpful showrooms, one in Burlingame and the largest in the area in Walnut Creek. Two complete lumberyards with displays are located in Concord and Pinole. We're a family owned business, known for lower prices, better service and higher quality.That's why we're the first choice for architects, contractors and designers. For decades, we've been helping Bay Area professionals and homeowners get the products you need and the name brands you want to build, remodel, restore and repair -- all at affordable prices.
Concord Home Improvement & Lumberyard
OPEN 7 DAYS - Se habla español
Pinole Home Improvement & Lumberyard
NEW WINTER HOURS: OPEN MON - SAT, CLOSED SUNDAYS
Walnut Creek & Burlingame Window & Door Showrooms
OPEN MON - SAT
This is a home made favorite and it's easy!
Dolan's is a good place to work. A number of our employees have been with us for more than 20 years. We've been in the Bay Area for decades and have four very busy locations --- two full service lumber yards and home improvement centers in Concord and Pinole, and two window and door showrooms in Walnut Creek and Burlingame.